Hurry! We Start Soon. Space Is Limited!
Fill Out The Questionnaire At The Bottom And We’ll Talk About It More About On the Phone
If you work out at home and have been doing so regularly for two years or less, this transformation journey gives you the private, one-on-one instruction and attention you need to get to the next level fast. You’ll also benefit massively from the 12-week Group Coaching experience and other BONUSES.
Here are 5 Major Benefits You’ll Get From Your Fitness Transformation Journey
1. You’ll Know What It Takes To Get What You Want. When you look in the mirror, you’ll know what it takes to get from where you are now (Point A) to get to where you want to be (Point B) with more certainty and confidence. It doesn’t matter where you are right now or what your goals are, you’ll know what to do. Then, it will just be a matter of you doing what you know for a long enough period of time. That’s a great place to be. You’ll have a better sense of control during the entire process. The most important training, eating, lifestyle, and mindset strategies are all covered. You’ll know exactly what to do to earn the body you want and, even more importantly, all of the things you DON’T have to do. You’ll know the price you’ll have to pay. There’s always a price to pay in terms of knowledge and discipline. You have the right set of expectations. You’ll do nothing in excess. You’ll understand how this fitness process really works.
2. You’ll Understand How The “80-20 Rule” Applies To Reaching Your Fitness Goals. You’ll know exactly what you’ll need to focus on and, more importantly, what you do NOT need to focus on. You’ll know the “20 things out of 100,” so to speak, that will have the biggest impact on your fitness in the shortest period of time.
3. You’ll Be Able to “Drive Down The Freeway” With Certainty. When I was a teenager and before there was GPS, I can’t tell you how many times I anxiously drove down the freeway wondering if I was going in the right direction. Sometimes, I was and didn’t realize it. Sometimes, I wasn’t and found out later. Most of the time, I was uncertain. It would always ruin my driving experience even if I found out later on that I was going the right way the entire journey. You’ll know you’re going in the right direction every mile of your fitness journey because I’ll prepare you for what’s ahead with your body and your mind. It’s very hard to stay committed, stay disciplined, and follow through on a consistent basis during the uncertain times that everyone goes through during their fitness journey.
4. You Will Be Provided With Both The “Fish” And The “Fishing Pole.” There’s a saying that goes, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” You’ll not only learn how to get the most out of a training routine and diet that’s specific to you, your needs, and your lifestyle, you’ll completely understand WHY it will work for you. You’ll understand the organizing success principles that make any training program and diet work.
5. You’ll Know How This Fitness Process Works For The Rest Of Your Life. If you ever go through a period of time in the future when you get really busy, distracted, stop training and gain a few pounds, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do to get back into shape. It will just be a matter of doing what you know. You’ll have that knowledge. You’ll have that positive outlook. You’ll have that sense of control. That’s a great place to be.
About SKIP LA COUR, Your Coach
At 61 years old, Skip La Cour helps older men get in shape. He is the creator of the Age Optimization System, a six-time national champion drug-free bodybuilder, and the world’s leading MANformation expert specializing in personal development for older men. He helps men who are a little older become their best both inside AND outside of the gym.
Be sure to read the TESTIMONIALS at the bottom of this page.
Go here to learn more about Skip La Cour.
✔️ Training 2 years or less.
✔️ Work out at home.
✔️ Passionate and determined to get to a higher level.
Here’s What You’ll Experience:
✔️ 12 weeks of one-on-one coaching with me (Calls recorded).
✔️ 12 Weekly Master Classes (Group Sessions on Zoom) – How to build the most effective training routine for you from scratch, How to create an effective diet for you from scratch, etc. You’ll never need a coach or a personal trainer again!
✔️ The Biggest Fitness Challenges Older Men Face And Their Solutions 12 Module 11-Hour Audio Coaching Experience. ($247 Value)
✔️ Weekly “Accountability Review” form and progress picture submitted directly to me for my analysis and feedback.
✔️ Frequent accountability texts and check ins (Once you’re my guy, you’re always my guy!).
✔️ LIFETIME Access to the Members Only Content and Master Classes (paid subscription portion) in Skip La Cour Community on Locals platform.
✔️ Group size limited to only 10 men.
✔️ If you’re interested, text me at 925-352-4366. We’ll talk on the phone and see if this program is a good fit for you.
Questions? Call or text me at (925)352-4366
The 12-Week Fitness Transformation Journey For Older Men Questionnaire
Here’s what just some of the men who have gone through my 12-Week Fitness Transformation Journey for Older Men have to say about their experience :
“After losing 30 pounds of fat and being older, I was concerned about loss of muscle. I needed guidance from a professional since I felt let down by my gym trainer. I came upon Skip’s 12-Week Fitness Transformation Journey for older men. After having 3 one-on-one sessions with Skip, he was able to clearly and concisely guide me through goal setting, a training program, and nutrition guidelines. I couldn’t be happier as I feel focused and headed in the right direction. There is no way you can go wrong here with a national champion and with over 30 years of experience. Thanks Skip. I’m looking forward to the next phase of this transformation process.”
“Eight weeks ago, I finally became tired of putting in a lot of effort in the gym. but not getting the results that I was looking for. Googling around, I happened to run across Skip’s website. I knew nutrition had to be what I was missing but had no idea what to do. Skip took me under his wing and now I can say, without a doubt, that I am now on the right journey. Both in the gym and with my nutrition because of what Skip has taught me.”
52 years old
“This incredible opportunity Skip provides is a MUST for anyone wanting to not only improve their overall physique and health but, more importantly to emphasize clarity around what motivates you and how your own personal passion will drive results. His 3 hours of one-on-one sessions serve to build the critical foundation for your journey and so much more!”
Cedar Park, TX
“Speaking to Skip opened my eyes to so many reasons for doing my 12-week transformation. It starts with me, spirit, health and my children and grandchildren. Feeling good starts with what you see in the mirror. The reflection of your life is deeper than that. So looking forward, although I personally started this journey weeks ago, I’m ready for my new start.”
“For me, these three hours of one-on-one coaching calls with Skip La Cour have been one of the most positive experience I’ve ever had. During these three hours, he has influenced me. He’s helped me think positively again. He left me with the belief that, even at this age, we can achieve whatever we want physically or mentally. I can tell you this already, I’m ready for this journey with him and cannot wait to start learning all of the things he is willing to share with us so we can meet our goals.”
“I have recently started to be coached by Skip for the 12-Week Fitness Transformation Journey. I have had three sessions one-on-one sessions with him to date planning my goals and exercise regime. I am extremely impressed by his knowledge and professionalism which has assisted me immensely on my journey to fitness and good health. My friends and relatives have commented on my impressive results even in this early stage. This only reinforces what I was already seeing myself. I would recommend Skip to anyone who is serious about good results.”
“The three hours of coaching with Skip was just what I needed! He helped me cut through the ‘smoke and mirrors’ and gain clarity on what to focus my time, energy, and efforts on. I’m truly grateful for Skip’s experience and willingness to help men like me to uncover a more direct route to the results that I’m after.”
“Skip is a very insightful life coach. The 3 one-hour sessions helped to guide me in a recent job interview and in decisions concerning the next phase of my career. I highly recommend him for guidance on fitness, influence and decision making.”
“I first heard of Skip when I was a young 14-year old boy walking into my first supplement store. I saw a life sized cut out of Skip and began my journey of building my physique. It wasn’t until after the competitive wins, family and business that I realized I needed help putting everything together and that’s where’s Skip was able to help me the most. It wasn’t the sets, the reps or the diet….it was working out the things in my mind from stopping me from achieving my fullest potential and being happy in my own skin in all areas of my life not just fitness.”
THE GREAT SIMPLIFIER
The “80- 20 Rule” is one of the most helpful concepts for life and time management. Also known as the Pareto Principle, this rule suggests that 20 percent of your activities will account for 80 percent of your results.
This is true in fitness and your pursuit of a better body now that you’re a little older.
Metaphorically speaking, there are “100” different fitness strategies that are being thrown at you by the passionate, younger fitness experts from every direction. Only “20” of them are truly important. Knowing and, most importantly, executing those most important “20” things will produce at least 80 percent of the results you want. I actually believe they will be more than enough for you to look and feel great at this age, even with your high standards and expectations.
But which “20” are the most important strategies that you should focus on? Which are the “80” that sound great, seem to make sense, and are generally accepted to be true by most average men training in the gym these days?
Well, it’s going to be different for everyone based on their beliefs, interpretations of what’s been taught to them, and what they’ve experienced in the past. My job, as your coach, is to help you figure out what your own, personal “20” are.
In the fitness world, it seems as though the younger, passionate fitness experts (and even the ones who aren’t all that young) make everything complicated. Maybe they believe fitness strategies have to be complicated in order to be effective? Could be. Maybe they believe that’s what you believe so that’s why they’re presented that way? Perhaps. Maybe they believe that using big words make them appear to be smarter? Who knows?
My goal is to help you get RESULTS. I’ve won enough trophies. After 30 + years, I know that you know that I know what I’m talking about. I’ve been complimented enough about the way my body looks. I’ve had enough pats on the back.
In this fitness world filled with confusing, frustrating, and overwhelming strategies that come at you from every direction, I am “The Great Simplifier.”
I make things as simple and effective for you as possible.
I want to help you earn the physical body and the level of health that you want using the least amount of willpower, focus, energy, and time as humanly possible.
Of course, you’ll earn the body you really want through effective work habits. But, I don’t want you to waste any of those precious and limited resources of willpower, focus, energy, and time.
Not even to do a Google search figuring what some big word I used means when I could have used a simple one.
Skip La Cour
“The Great Simplifier”
Workouts For Older Men
Age Optimization Systems (AOS) Creator
ABOUT SKIP LA COUR
At 57 years old, Skip La Cour helps older men get in shape. He is the creator of the Age Optimization System, a six-time national champion drug-free bodybuilder, and the world’s leading MANformation expert specializing in personal development for older men. He helps men who are a little older become their best both inside AND outside of the gym.
La Cour helps older men with busy, productive lives make sense out of all the extreme and oftentimes conflicting fitness information. He helps older men with busy, productive lives use their willpower, focus, energy, and time efficiently to reach their fitness and overall life goals with the most effective, age-appropriate systems and strategies.
Go here to learn more about Skip La Cour.