Listen To What Men Just Like You Have To Say About Skip La Cour’s One-on-One Coaching
Get The Strategies And Accountability You Need To FINALLY Get To the Next Level
Do you have something you want to change or achieve in your life?
Maybe you’d like to . . .
- Build more muscle, lose body fat, and become more consistent with you training efforts
- Start a business
- Get into a new, more rewarding career (or earn a promotion or raise)
- Find new love
- Have more confidence with women
- Lead and do a better job of managing the relationship you’re currently in and take it to a higher level of love, connection, and excitement
- Have more confidence in every social situation you enter
- or something else
No matter what you’d like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same . . .
- Get clear. As specifically as possible, you must decide what it is you want. The more clear you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
- Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with. Because of that, they don’t get an outside perspective.
- Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. No matter what we’ve accomplished in our lives, we all lack objectivity and perspective. Sports stars have teammates and coaches. You must be willing to ask the people in your life to support you.
Private, One-on-One Goal-Setting Coaching Session With Skip La Cour
Do you have something important for you to change? If you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a personal one-on-one coaching session where we’ll work together to . . .
- Create a crystal clear vision for what “ultimate success” in life means to you. You’ll know EXACTLY what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
- Address the challenges that you fully realize are standing in your way head on. We’ll then come up with effective strategies to overcome them. We’ll address the limiting beliefs about your talents and abilities head on. Then, we’ll establish new and more empowering perspectives.
- Uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
- Create a set of effective RESULTS-DRIVEN “daily disciplines” that will jump start your progress and catapult you in the right direction.
- Clarify Your Direction. Skip La Cour will force you to get and stay focused on the clearly-defined goals that you’ve set for yourself based totally on your own personal needs and what’s important to you.
- Strategize Your Actions. You’ll actively work together with Skip to create a plan customized for you so both of you are always clear about what you are going to be doing each week and even each day.
- Upgrade Your Skills. Together, you’ll approach your skill sets from a place of strengthening your strengths and shoring up your weaknesses to ensure that it doesn’t hold you back from success. These skills include speaking, presentation, sales, creating empowering relationships with other people, and much more.
- Optimize Your Environment. You’ll constantly evaluate whom you surround yourself with. You’ll strategically work to create an environment of people who support you and eliminate those who don’t. You’ll also create a physical environment that supports your efforts. This will be accomplished by giving your physical body and physical surroundings like your work environment the attention it needs. Your mental environment is the most important of all. You’ll work to organize your thoughts and ideas racing through your head and use Skip’s guidance to gain the perspective and confidence you need to move forward more freely.
- Master Your Psychology. You’ll continually think about where you want to go in life, why it is so important for you to do so, and what obstacles you’ll need to work though in order to achieve the level of success you’re after. This constant focus will help you become more determined and more mentally and emotionally flexible to do whatever it takes to live the life you really want.
Here’s How One-on-One Coaching With Skip La Cour Will Help Guide To The Level of Success You Want In Life
Clarity. When you have a clear vision of exactly what you want in life and all of the emotional reasons why it is so important to you, you’ll have the best chance to succeed in the most effective, efficient manner and in the shortest period of time. Skip La Cour will get you clear on all the goals you want to achieve in your life and all the emotions you want to experience.
Focus. No matter how well we are already doing in life, the “next level” will take a new way of thinking and take actions that we’re not used to doing. Because of our already busy schedules, it’s easy to lose focus on all of the ambitious goals we’ve set and keep thinking and doing the way we have for a long time. Through your regularly scheduled coaching sessions with Skip, there is absolutely no way possible that you’ll lose sight of what you really want.
Accountability. People are oftentimes more willing to do whatever it takes so they don’t let other people down than they would to not to let themselves down. Coaching on a regular basis can help you use this powerful human tendency to your advantage. How many times in the past have you set ambitious goals or committed to a new set of empowering behaviors only to eventually go back to your old way of thinking and doing? If you have done this in the past, you’re certainly not alone. When you commit to your clearly-defined goals with your coach Skip La Cour, you get an extra layer of accountability because he holds you to executing your plans on a continual basis.
Perspective. Sometimes when we are working hard toward our goals in life, it’s difficult to figure out if we are pushing ourselves too hard or not hard enough. It’s tough to really know if we need to change what we are doing because it simply isn’t working–or if we just need to keep on doing what we are doing for a longer period of time. This is especially true when you want to go to a place that you’ve never been or feel a set of emotions that you’ve never felt before. Coaching with Skip La Cour and continually examining your current situation will give you the perspective you need to succeed. He’ll help you get a level of perspective that you simply can’t get all by yourself. You’ll move toward your goals more freely and unencumbered by all of the second-guessing and “internal chatter” that comes from not having the right perspective.
Execution. The best attitude and the willingness to work hard won’t matter if you don’t create an effective plan-of-attack and follow through with that plan you’ve decided upon. You have to take consistent action. Skip La Cour will help you create a set of effective RESULTS-DRIVEN “daily disciplines” that will jump start your progress and catapult you in the right direction. He’ll apply the right amount of pressure on you to fulfill the promises that you made to yourself. Your regular coaching sessions will keep you focused and put the pressure on you to do whatever it takes to succeed during those times when you’re highly motivated and especially when you’re not.
Momentum. You become what you think about and do most in life. When you live in a powerful and more enthusiastic mindset long enough, that eventually just becomes your normal way of thinking. You’ve actually proven to yourself by your actions that’s the only way you should look at yourself. When you step up and do what you set out to do on a continual basis, you build unstoppable momentum. When all of this starts happening, the things that you once found difficult to get yourself do all of a sudden become much easier. Skip La Cour and the regular coaching you’ll get from him will help you build that powerful momentum.
Results. You want to do everything you can to make your journey toward getting what you want a better, more enjoyable experience along the way. The main purpose of coaching, however, is to help you produce the results in your life that you may have never been able to do on your own. That’s always the bottom line and your coach Skip La Cour will never let you forget that.
Weekly Coaching Keeps You Accountable To The Promises You Make To Yourself
How many times have you got all hot and excited about making significant improvements in your life—but you eventually just stopped thinking about it let alone took action? It became just a distant memory of something you were going to do “someday”. The more references like these that you create in your life, the tougher it will be to ever follow through the way you must.
That’s not going to happen to you with this aggressive and consistent style of coaching. It’s simply not possible.
Make “someday” today by taking action and enrolling in this exclusive weekly one-on-one coaching program. I’ll provide for you the weekly accountability you need to succeed. I’ll drive you and push you–because that’s what we ALL need to get the most out of our talents and abilities. You’ll also be given an assignment each week—and I EXPECT you to follow through.
You aren’t going to let me down, are you? Isn’t it amazing how we’ll do more to not disappoint the people we RESPECT but we don’t always work that hard for ourselves? Now, you can use this “odd” human characteristic that is common in many of us to SERVE YOU by stepping up and putting yourself through this program.
Just think of how much your life will change for the better because you are FORCED to focus on what you really want.
You simply MUST have some “skin in the game” if you are going to succeed at the highest level. The sooner you accept that fact the better off you are going to be earlier in your life. Stop trying to “cheap” your way through. That’s hasn’t worked so far, has it? And, that’s not why you’ve taken the time and energy to read this far down this page.
Don’t let any more precious time slip away! Invest in yourself today. You deserve it, don’t you?
Other Men Using One-on-One Coaching to Take Their Lives to the Next Level
Here’s Exactly How the One-on-One Weekly Coaching Program Works
You and I will talk for 50 – 60 minutes every single week. We will talk on the exact same DAY at the exact same TIME every week as STRUCTURE is an essential element to this coaching program.
During your time coaching, not only will you be held accountable for your goals by checking in with me in person over the phone each week, you will also have a variety assignments that you’ll need to execute.
It’s time for you to finally MASTER these important areas of your life.
Each Coaching Session Is Structured To Achieve Extremely Well-Define Objectives
All the work that you’ll do with Skip La Cour every single week is set up to accomplish very specific outcomes:
“I want to say that it is a pleasure having the chance to speak with you during our coaching sessions. It is extremely beneficial to have important information sorted out and limiting factors identified. I wish I had the mindset and application of knowledge that I now have many years ago when I first started to workout. It would’ve saved me many years and hours of frustration.”
Staten Island, NY
“Skip has a depth of knowledge that is unsurpassed in the industry. He knows all the pit falls and has saved me much trial and error in my own life and business. The insight, clarity, tools and strategies I have received during Skip’s coaching program have totally surpassed all my expectations, transformed my life to no end, and have proven to be invaluable.”
“Skip, the picture and the news report came out after I signed the contract with the new team. They are contending for the championship unlike the team I was playing for last year, and really went out of their way to sign me. I have no doubts that the constructed meal program off-court and constantly reminding myself of various MANformation qualities on-court helped me get this deal. For that, I want to thank you.”
Icelandic Professional Basketball Player
“Your weekly one-on-one personal coaching sessions have increased my awareness of my personal power. Through your guidance, I have become more financially successful and am able to more effectively influence my patients toward getting and staying healthy.”
Joel Nathan, MD
New York, NY
Find Out If One-on-One Coaching Is Right For You With A Personal Phone Call With Skip La Cour
Are you interested in one-on-one coaching with Skip La Cour but you aren’t quite sure it’s a good fit for you?
That’s totally understandable! Unless you’ve had one-on-one coaching in the past or have talked to someone IN DEPTH who’s had a great experience with coaching, it can be a real challenge to appreciate its full power and recognize the positive impact it will have on your life.
You can get all of your questions about coaching answered by talking to Skip La Cour directly on the phone.
Click here to schedule a FREE 15-minute personal phone call and talk to Skip La Cour directly about your current situation, the goals you want to achieve, and the challenges you believe are standing in your way.
Skip works exclusively with men who are the most committed to their success. He’ll gladly take the time to explain all of the benefits and determine if the two of you would be a good match moving forward into such a close, consistent, and intense working relationship.
The availability for weekly coaching with Skip La Cour is extremely limited and reserved for those who are the most committed to achieving their goals. Skip has several different coaching options available in addition to his weekly one-on-one coaching program. The first step is to determine which coaching program is right for you.
It’s important that both you and Skip are certain that this weekly program is a perfect fit for BOTH parties. If you are interested in weekly coaching, the best way to get the process started is to set up a time for you and Skip to talk about your goals and challenges. You’ll discover that this is an extremely wise investment of time for both of you. The time you spend talking with Skip about your coaching options and availability is absolutely free.
All you need to do is fill out the Questionnaire below and you will be contacted within 48 hours.
FILL OUT THIS QUESTIONNAIRE
Congratulations for stepping up and taking action. This is the very first step that you must take to achieve your goals and create the life that you really want.
This questionnaire will help you get the very most out of your upcoming coaching session with Skip La Cour. Not only will it help Skip learn more about you and better serve your needs, it will help you gain more clarity as to what you want and what may be stopping you from getting it.
I will contact you about your upcoming coaching session with an email or a phone call after you answer all the questions below and submit this form.