How To Make A Workout Plan
“How to make a workout plan?” is one of the most common fitness questions asked by older men.
Are you looking for a workout plan that’s right for you? When you’re searching for what’s best for you, are you confused by all of the different workout plans and strategies offered by all of the different fitness experts?
You’re not alone.
How to create a workout plan? How many days a week should you work out? How long should each workout be? How many different body parts should you train during each session? How many different exercises should you do? How many sets is best for you now that you’re older?
In this video, I tell you the most important factors to consider when you want to know how to make a workout plan now that you’re a little older and have a busy, productive life.
NEED HELP WITH A WORKOUT PLAN NOW? Call me at (902)925-4366.
How To Make A Workout Plan When You Are Older
1. Decide on how many days each week that you’ll work out. That number must work well with your busy, productive life and be sustainable. There’s no point in adopting the same time-consuming workout routine as the younger guys if your busy life makes it impossible to stick to.
2. Decide how long each workout will be. Again, make sure you can commit to that amount of time. Set deadlines. You can be effective in a shorter period of time when you make that your target and know how to make it work.
3. You’ll only need to train each body part one or two times a week to reach YOUR goals when you know what you’re doing.
4. Think total number of sets that each body part will need to be trained. Do a variety of exercises, if you wish, but it is the total number of sets that really matter. Remember that more isn’t necessarily better.
5. Don’t expect perfection. Don’t try to be perfect. Get better and better at executing the workout plan that you’ve decided upon. There is always a higher level you can get to. Always. There’s no need to bounce from one workout plan to another believing that you just haven’t found the “perfect” one yet. All training workout plans can be effective. None of them have no value at all like many mistakenly believe.
6. Watch your diet! The quality of every workout plan will be greatly diminished if you’re carrying too much body fat. The results you may or may not be getting will be hidden by the excess fat. The best weight training routine on the planet is not going to strip that body fat. Your diet will.
7. Go here and get FREE workout plans (and much more) that are specifically-designed for older men!
FREE ACCESS INTO THE “WORKOUTS FOR OLDER MEN” MEMBERS ONLY WEBSITE
If you’re an older man with a busy, productive life and you want fitness information that uses your willpower, focus, energy, and time effectively and efficiently, then you want to get access into my special website.
Fill out the questionnaire here. I want to learn all about your goals, strengths, weaknesses, victories, and challenges inside and outside of the gym. You’ll get instant, lifetime access into the MANformation Workouts For Older Men members only website filled with training, eating, mindset, and lifestyle strategies specifically designed for older men with busy, productive lives.
Go to here now and fill out the questionnaire.
I Want To Welcome You
If you’ve been watching my videos and reading my blog posts for awhile, I want to welcome you once again.
I want to welcome you into our special group of men who are a little older and want to take their fitness to higher levels. Whether this is the first time in your life you’ve been this committed to your health or you were when you were younger, it doesn’t matter. I’m glad we’ve made this connection. I look forward to helping you more.
This is what I’m hearing from men just like you again and again. I wonder if this is your experience too.
✔️ You like the fact that I’m older like you are. You like getting your fitness information from a man your age with a busy life, just like you. You can relate to me so much more than the much younger fitness experts.
✔️ You like my no B.S. style of explaining things. You appreciate that I don’t make things overly complicated and don’t use unnecessary “technical” words when I teach you what you need to learn in my videos.
✔️ You’re impressed by what I look like at my age. Thank you very much for the compliments about the way I look at 56 years old. You appreciate what it must have taken me to become a champion drug-free bodybuilder, but I’ve given you some hope that YOU too can be better even though you’re a little older.
✔️ You get the sense that I understand you. I understand what you’re going through at this stage of your life. That’s because I’m going through much of what you’re going through in my life too. That’s something that the younger fitness guys simply won’t understand until they lived as much of life as we have. We can’t sustain their extreme habits. We can’t train like they can.
✔️ You like how I respect your life and goals outside of the gym too. You appreciate that I’m just as concerned about your overall quality of life and happiness as your physical body. I have over 36 years of total immersion into personal development and understanding why we as people do the things we do. I’d be falling short if I didn’t incorporate this important aspect of the process.
I currently have hundreds and hundreds of men go through the process of getting to know me like you’re doing now in just the last few months. They’ve filled out the questionnaires. We’ve even talked on the phone.
Many of them took immediate action. The men who were totally committed signed up for private, one-on-one coaching sessions with me. Some men signed up after knowing me for a few months. Some did it for 12 weeks. Some, for three or four sessions. Everyone has their process. I have packages for everyone’s needs and budgets.
If you’re committed to taking charge of your health and fitness and don’t want to put it off any longer, I want to make it easier for you to get the information you need.
To learn more about Skip La Cour, go here.
This video will answer questions like: How to make a workout plan? How to create a workout plan? How to make a workout schedule? How to make a work out schedule? How to create a workout schedule? How to make a workout plan for a man? How to make a workout plan for the gym? How to make a workout plan for yourself? How to make a workout plan for a older man? How to make a workout plan for an older man? How to create a workout plan for the gym?