Workout Motivation For Older Men – 5 Tips To Get And Stay Motivated When You Are Older
In this video, I tell you how to get and stay motivated when you’re a little older and live a busy, productive life.
Do you need some workout motivation? Some workout motivation for men? More specifically, workout motivation for older men? Here’s some fitness motivation tips. Not just tips, top fitness motivation tips. I have some effective fitness motivation techniques that will get you going.
Here’s what I explain:
1. Focus on your RESULTS (and not just the process).
2. Get clear on WHY you’re committed to being healthy and fit. Remind yourself often as to WHY you take care of your health. Connect to the emotions you want to experience and the ones you want to avoid.
3. Remember that doing something is always better doing nothing.
4. Keep on keepin’ on. Stay in your pattern. You won’t need to start flat when your motivation comes back.
5. Even when you don’t feel like working out, you can still eat the way you should. Even when you don’t eat the way you should, make sure you still get to the gym. Don’t have every facet of the health and fitness process fall apart when you’re not as motivated as you want to be.
BONUS TIP: Simple and effective strategies and systems won’t tax your limited amount of willpower, focus, energy, and time as much as complex, time-consuming ones that really only make a slight difference (if any) do. You’re more likely to get and stay motivated with simple strategies that work. Always remember that complex doesn’t always mean better.
WANT MORE POWERFUL INFORMATION?
To get more of the most effective and efficient strategies that are specifically-designed for older men with busy, productive lives, fill out the questionnaire below.
Fill it out thoroughly. When you do, I’ll reach out to you by email, text, and maybe even a personal phone call. I take the time to personally welcome the most committed men who join our special circle of older men with busy, productive lives.
Questionnaire For Older Men